For Gant-o’-the-Lute, “ever after” has been less than happy. With the last of Carillon’s charm over him gone, the minstrel-king puts royalty behind him in pursuit of the music he once knew and the lifelong dream he let slip through his fingers. But dark whispers on the wind warn that time is running out – not only for Lute and the apprentice in his shadow, but the whole of earth and Sky.
<> ~ <> ~ <>
An enchantress’s curse turns a spoiled royal into a beast; a princess’s pricked finger places her under a hundred-year spell; bales of straw are spun as golden as the singing harp whisked down a giant beanstalk – all within sight of Wilderhark, the forest that’s seen it all.
You’ve heard the stories – of young men scaling rope-like braids to assist the tower-bound damsel; of gorgeous gowns appearing just in time for a midnight ball; of frog princes, and swan princes, and princes saved from drowning by maidens of the sea.
Tales of magic. Tales of adventure. Most of all, tales of true love.
Once upon a time, you knew them as fairytales. Know them now as Wilderhark’s.
The Story's End (Book Seven of The Wilderhark Tales)
"No heart is safe within these pages—least of all the reader's."
– Tirzah Duncan, author of Cry of the Nightbird
"A profound and epic climax to the Wilderhark Tales."
– Chelsea de la Cruz, reader
Buy the Paperback!
Buy the eBook! (Kindle) (Nook)
"The Story's End" on Goodreads!
Hear an Excerpt!
"Winter and Spring" / "A Lost Lullaby" / "Whispers in the Night"
"Something Witchy This Way Comes"
- Ever On Word (Blog)
- Outlaws of Avalon
The Wilderhark Tales
- The Swan Prince (Wilderhark Tales 1)
- The Stone Kingdom (Wilderhark Tales 2)
- The Seventh Spell (Wilderhark Tales 3)
- The Song Caster (Wilderhark Tales 4)
- The Sun's Rival (Wilderhark Tales 5)
- The Surrogate Sea (Wilderhark Tales 6)
- The Sky-Child (Wilderhark Tales 6.5)
- The Story's End (Wilderhark Tales 7)
- One More Day
- Legends and Lore
- The Toll of Another Bell
- Steel & Bone
- Beyond the Wail
- Arcane Arts
- About the Author
- Art Gallery/Shop
- Contact Me
- The "E" Stands for "Evil" (Blog of my Dark Alter-Ego)