Everyone knows the story. Nobody knows the truth.
According to legend – and to Merlin’s prophecies – the great King Arthur Pendragon will someday reign again. But “someday” has been a long time in coming, with decades spent confined in Avalon, the ancient Faerie isle disguised in modern times as an everyday Renaissance Faire. What remains of Camelot’s court pass their summers by putting on famous faces for the Outside world, all the while questioning who they were before death and magical rebirth robbed them of their memories.
For Camelot to rise again, they must remember the fall.
With nothing but centuries of hearsay to mine for clues, the mysteries remain: Were Queen Guinevere and Sir Lancelot the betrayers, or the betrayed? How came Sir Bedivere to be known as “the One-Handed”, and what hand had he in the kingdom’s undoing? Did the inscrutable Morganne le Fey stand with Arthur, or with his enemies?
And do truly great enemies ever die?
In this epic successor to the Outlaws of Avalon trilogy, the time comes at last for “once” and “future” to unite, thanks to – (or in spite of) – a king and a wizard, the Round Table and the Fey folk, and one outlaw minstrel whose destiny has only just begun.
The Once and Future Camelot -- coming soon...
Letters to Camelot ~ "Where 'Pure' Meets 'Problematic'" ~ "To She Whose Heart Remains Unguessed"
- Ever On Word (Blog)
- Outlaws of Avalon
- Once and Future Camelot
The Wilderhark Tales
- The Swan Prince (Wilderhark Tales 1)
- The Stone Kingdom (Wilderhark Tales 2)
- The Seventh Spell (Wilderhark Tales 3)
- The Song Caster (Wilderhark Tales 4)
- The Sun's Rival (Wilderhark Tales 5)
- The Surrogate Sea (Wilderhark Tales 6)
- The Sky-Child (Wilderhark Tales 6.5)
- The Story's End (Wilderhark Tales 7)
- Our Hungering Hearts
- So Super Dead
- Deathsong of the Deep
- One More Day
- Legends and Lore
- The Toll of Another Bell
- Steel & Bone
- Beyond the Wail
- Arcane Arts
- About the Author
- Art Gallery/Shop
- Contact Me
- Published Stories Inventory
- PerGoSeeMo Psalms
- The Anything and Everything Character Questionnaire
- The "E" Stands for "Evil" (Blog of my Dark Alter-Ego)