The ghost: Sure, seventeen-year-old Brenna hadn’t thought much of her life, but she’s not about to take her murder lying down. With one death to live and nothing left to lose, Brenna’s out for vengeance. Trouble is, her murderer’s already dead.
The killer: The reality of TV star Thackeray Kyle, the Vampire Hunter, is not the kind one lives to tell about. He’ll do whatever it takes – and take out whomever he must – to keep his secret safe. If only he could get his dead conscience to quit haunting him…
The talker: Agender mutant teen Nicky finally has himmer’s superpower, and s/he’s ready to save the world. …Or, y’know, talk to dead people, since that’s really all s/he can do. But now, caught between a responsibility to Brenna, a debt to a closeted monster, and the inevitability of a super-villainous terrorist attack, Nicky’s scrambling for the right words to bring two lifeless friends peace and prove himmerself a hero. Because if s/he doesn’t, the world’s dead will number far more than one ghost-whisperer can handle.
Buy the E-Book! (Barnes & Noble) or Contact Me for a PDF!
"So Super Dead" on Goodreads
Character Q&A with Nicky, Brenna, and Thackeray Kyle (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3)
Pre-Novel Short Story: "Superpower Outage"
Meet Gravity Assist!
Character Interview: "A Ghostly Guest, Plus One Xtra"
- Ever On Word (Blog)
- Big City, Little Magics
- Outlaws of Avalon
- Once and Future Camelot
The Wilderhark Tales
- The Swan Prince (Wilderhark Tales 1)
- The Stone Kingdom (Wilderhark Tales 2)
- The Seventh Spell (Wilderhark Tales 3)
- The Song Caster (Wilderhark Tales 4)
- The Sun's Rival (Wilderhark Tales 5)
- The Surrogate Sea (Wilderhark Tales 6)
- The Sky-Child (Wilderhark Tales 6.5)
- The Story's End (Wilderhark Tales 7)
- Our Hungering Hearts
- So Super Dead
- Deathsong of the Deep
- One More Day
- Legends and Lore
- The Toll of Another Bell
- Steel & Bone
- Beyond the Wail
- Arcane Arts
- About the Author
- Art Gallery/Shop
- Contact Me
- Published Stories Inventory
- PerGoSeeMo Psalms
- The Anything and Everything Character Questionnaire
- The "E" Stands for "Evil" (Blog of my Dark Alter-Ego)