Nineteen-year-old tavern girl Molly Worth needs a way out of the lackluster future she’s sure awaits in her small portside town. A miraculous living ship needs an ally willing to steal her away from what she’s sure will be her doom. It seems like a match ordained by the mystical Sea Queen herself, but the darkest power below has other plans for those who brave the deep.
Taken under the wing of a creature of myth, and absorbed into the uncommon crew commanded by one rakish Captain Crow, Molly begins to make her way toward the life she wants for herself, only to lose it all in an epic venture gone wrong. Now to regain what the monstrous Kraken destroyed requires that she weigh life against life, and life against death with the unnatural creature who sings to her soul.
From the author of fairytale saga “The Wilderhark Tales”, the “Outlaws of Avalon” legend, and “Inspired” love letters to the heart of creation, comes a high-seas fantasy of faith and doubt; of honor and love; and of tentacles.
Deathsong of the Deep
Buy the Paperback! ~ Buy the Ebook! (Kindle/mobi) (Nook/epub)
"Deathsong of the Deep" on Goodreads
Stranger-Than-True Book Club Discussion ~ Part One ("Let's Get #KrakenBook") ~ Part Two ("Deeper into the Deathsong")
Hear an Excerpt! ~ "The Making of Kraken"
Character Interviews ~ "A Chat to Crow About" ~ "Lifesong of a Sjordan"
- Ever On Word (Blog)
- Outlaws of Avalon
- Once and Future Camelot
The Wilderhark Tales
- The Swan Prince (Wilderhark Tales 1)
- The Stone Kingdom (Wilderhark Tales 2)
- The Seventh Spell (Wilderhark Tales 3)
- The Song Caster (Wilderhark Tales 4)
- The Sun's Rival (Wilderhark Tales 5)
- The Surrogate Sea (Wilderhark Tales 6)
- The Sky-Child (Wilderhark Tales 6.5)
- The Story's End (Wilderhark Tales 7)
- Our Hungering Hearts
- So Super Dead
- Deathsong of the Deep
- One More Day
- Legends and Lore
- The Toll of Another Bell
- Steel & Bone
- Beyond the Wail
- Arcane Arts
- About the Author
- Art Gallery/Shop
- Contact Me
- Published Stories Inventory
- PerGoSeeMo Psalms
- The Anything and Everything Character Questionnaire
- The "E" Stands for "Evil" (Blog of my Dark Alter-Ego)